Need a CBM 8032 keyboard

Dennis Boone drb at
Fri Aug 17 10:50:56 CDT 2007

 > I'm looking for a CBM 8032 keyboard, or possibly just a key/keycap.
 > I've got an 8032 with a damaged numeric keypad that I'd like to bring
 > back into full working order.  A replacement keyboard would be a good
 > place to start, so I thought I'd ask here.

On the off chance there are several keyboards or a source of keyswitches
floating around, "Me too!  Me too!"  I have two broken switches, the 0
and . on the keypad.  (Keycaps are gone too, of course.)


More information about the cctech mailing list