DEC rainbow 100 color cable

Antonio Carlini arcarlini at iee.org
Fri Aug 17 13:46:09 CDT 2007

e.stiebler wrote:
> Remember seeing once a pinout/use of all DEC cables on the web, but
> now
> I don't find it anymore. Anybody knows where to find it ?

I know of a cable guide produced by someone in the UK TSC in the 1990s
sometime. I can go look for it if you like. I think it is quite big
(20MB-50MB or so) as it has B&W photos of many of the cables.

> P.S. Anybody collected all the original DEC Disks ? My GSX86 disk has
> read errors :(

I'll have a look this weekend if noone gets there first.

Antonio

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16/08/2007 13:46