Looking for...

Rick Murphy rick at rickmurphy.net
Tue Aug 21 05:29:18 CDT 2007

At 04:41 AM 8/21/2007, Jochen Kunz wrote:
>On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:26:19 -0400
>Rick Murphy <rick at rickmurphy.net> wrote:
>
> > CI cables are 50 Ohm coax cables with "N" connectors. The outer shell
> > is quite a bit larger than a BNC or TNC.
>I just went to the machine room and checked. CI is definately TNC.

OK, that's not my recollection but it was quite a while back. My memory
was of large coaxial cable (similar to thickwire) with N connectors. I
didn't think you could put a BNC/TNC connector on large coax, but
apparently I'm wrong. Is the cable thin coax?
Am I just misremembering and confusing it with thickwire ethernet?
         -Rick