Daisy (was For Bay Area Visitors...)

Billy Pettit Billy.Pettit at wdc.com
Tue Aug 21 16:58:24 CDT 2007

Chuck Guzis wrote:

No, sorry--and traded the montiors to Dave McGlone quite a few years
ago...  Talk about battleship construction!

Cheers,
Chuck

This brings back one of my favorite computer memories.  I was doing field
support for Fujitsu America.  Had to make a service call to Daisy, upgrade
some Eagle disk drives.  Finished up, was getting the nickel tour and found
another system with an Eagle.  So we asked the user if he wanted the
upgrade.  He looked startled and said what disk drive?  He had used the
system for 5 years, never turned it off.  He didn't even know that there was
a disk drive in it!

Now there was a great disk drive.  I miss that level of quality.

Billy