Inside the personal computer article at TechRepublic

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Wed Aug 22 11:24:02 CDT 2007

This is interesting.
Cracking Open Vintage Computers Photo Galleries...

As giant lizards once roamed our planet, so did mammoth machines once
balance our checkbooks.

Come along as we take a look back the some of the earliest and most unique
personal computers - the Kenbak-1, Altair 8800, and Pet 2001.
-- Bill Detwiler, TechRepublic Content Development Manager

Kenbak-1
http://content.techrepublic.com.com/2346-10877_11-15160-1.html

Altair 8800
http://content.techrepublic.com.com/2346-10877_11-1453.html?tag=nl.e099.dl082207

PET 2001
http://content.techrepublic.com.com/2346-10877_11-1477.html?tag=nl.e099.dl082207

-----
237. [Philosophy] "Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to
add
but when there is nothing more to take out." --Antoine St Exupery
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)    WEB: http://www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, CCNA, Registered Linux User 385531