holy crap, another Cat on ePay!

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:03:58 CDT 2007

> From: chrism3667 at yahoo.com> > AND NO PAYMENTS NECESSARY UNTIL 2008! WOOHOO!> > http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-CANON-CAT-WORK-PROCESSOR-Jef-Raskin_W0QQitemZ110162860314QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1247QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > I might be selling mine soon. Need a house. Tired of> sleeping in the car LOL LOL LOL.>
Hi
 You might want to hold off for a while. I suspect that the market is
reaching saturation. There just aren't that many that are expecting
to pay $600+ for a Cat.
 For those that are interested in hacking the Cat or writing another
printer driver as I've done, look at the Cat info on the DigiBarn
web page. I've been doing other hacking since then for anyone
that is interested. I've found the video RAM and I'm thinking of creating
some graphics functions. Right now I just have a simple XOR to
each bit but I realize that a line drawing routine would be good as
well.
 If someone on this group wants to talk offline about the Cat,
let me know. It is a remarkable computer.
Dwight