Corvus drivers for Xerox 820/Bigboard (Alspa has similar interfase)

jim s jwstephens at msm.umr.edu
Sun Dec 16 13:04:28 CST 2007

Steven Hirsch wrote:
> I'm looking for the drivers that will let my Bigboard speak to a
> Corvus flat-cable drive.  I have a couple of the interface boxes that
> go between the parallel port and the drive unit, but have never been
> able to locate the required software nor any installation docs.
>
> If anyone in Classic Computer-land can help, I'd really appreciate it.
>
> Steve

The Alspa has a parallel port on it that goes to a Corvus drive.  If I
find my diskettes, or can get a boot disk with bios source, you can use
that code to run the drive.  I don't know of any real documentation,
maybe Al K has some that is not online somewhere that describes how the
actual disk runs over that cable.

Jim