Framegrabber MMAC and WinTV questions

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Sun Dec 30 07:57:54 CST 2007

Stroller <classiccmp.org at stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> > The board has a PCI edge connector, a BT848 video decoder ...
>
> I do not believe these are uncommon.
>
> Note especially the first link:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=BT848

Err, yes...I actually had noticed before, and meanwhile got it to work using the generic Bt8x8 driver from btwincap.sourceforge.net. I had just hoped that somebody might point me to the original driver for that card. The btwincap thingie implements lots of stuff (like program lists, tuner and audio crossbar control by I2C or I/O lines...) that this simple device doesn't need.
--
Arno Kletzander