Foonly

Bill Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:20:02 CST 2007

My God!  I just looked at the PDP11 console on the OSX SimH.

It's beautiful.  I use the PDP8 Xwindows emulator by Doug Jones... but I've
always felt the PDP11 needed something similar.  I wish I could code enough
to do the full front panel in software for SimH.

Nice work.

Just wish I  had a Mac newer than the 68030 in the IIfx downstairs.

Bill