TRS-80 Model I

Dan ragooman at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 17:36:46 CST 2007

yea, back then in high School, my friend had one too. We use to make
gadgets to hook up to the expansion port. Nobody I knew had an Apple ][.
I finally got one in the early 80's before I switched to the C64. We
even try to sell one of our Model I gadgets, analog joystick, out of the
computer magazine back then. I found one later on back in the 80's for a
lot cheaper, one of the first in my collection. I don't have much
software for it, something I like to get more of someday.

Dan

[ My Corner of Cyberspace                    http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
[ Pittsburgh Robotics Society                http://www.pghrobotics.org/       ]
[ Pgh Vintage Comp.Society                   http://tinyurl.com/yk4bgx         ]
[ The only thing Google can't search yet is my mind (just be glad they don't)  ]