Looking for a terminal

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Feb 2 15:03:53 CST 2007

In article <a0623090ac1e939ac8d16@[157.178.124.226]>,
    Bob Brown <bbrown at harpercollege.edu>  writes:

> I have no idea what is was named...I used it in the mid-70's...I was
> only around 10-12 years old at the time...I'd just love to see a
> picture of that terminal if anyone had a guess...

I've been watching the terminals on ebay for the past couple of years
and nothing rings a bell from your description, but that's not saying
much.  Before terminals became a commodity and the ensuing market
shakeout it seemed like everyone and his brother made a terminal.
I've been amassing as many pictures and information on terminals that
I could find, but nothing sounds like the one you described.

For instance here's the stuff the Computer History Museum has online
about terminals:
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/vintage/chm-terminals.html>