PDP-11 GUI console, was Re: Foonly

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Sun Feb 4 03:44:19 CST 2007

Van: cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org namens Gordon JC Pearce
Verzonden: za 03-02-2007 13:54
Aan: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Onderwerp: Re: PDP-11 GUI console, was Re: Foonly

Witchy wrote:
> On Fri, February 2, 2007 17:55, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
>>    (Re: http://dundas-mac.caltech.edu/~dundas/retro/simh/index.html)
>>
>>    Ok, based on Bill waxing ecstatic there, I've gotta see this.
>>
>>     *click*   *click click*
>>
>>    Oh My.
>
> It's still timing out for li'l ol' me in the UK :o|

I've stuck a copy of the image up at
http://www.gjcp.net/~gordonjcp/simh-screen2.jpg

Is the source available?

Gordon

---------
Thanks Gordon, I neither could see John's site.
I know that John has his site behind a firewall on a PC at his work,
and that certain domains are blocked. I can't see his site from the PC
at home, but can view it at work ...
I would also be very interested in his source file(s), especially the
points where he grabs the data for the LEDs of the top row.
It is probably in pdp11_cpu.c
It would save some work for my homebrew version (see
www.pdp-11.nl/homebrew/cons1170/cons70startpage.html ).

- Henk, PA8PDP

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.