TRS-80 Model I

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Feb 5 00:33:27 CST 2007

On 4 Feb 2007 at 22:54, Ethan Dicks wrote:

> Right.  Sort of my point, except I was trying to point out that
> Apple's offering survived more than one round of "my X is better than
> your X".

Probably due to the aggressive Apple educational program.  An Apple
in every school.    Kids come out of school, they want Apples.
Sometimes known as WYLIWYK (What you like is what you know).

In retrospect, this was curious, because during the 60's, it was IBM
who actively pursued academia with special discounts on big iron.

Cheers,
Chuck