Do as I say not as I Do Was:Humpty Dumpty

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 17:43:07 CST 2007

On 8/2/07 23:16, "Bob Bradlee" <caveguy at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Play safe with CRT's and always follow the one hand rule when around HV keep
> the other hand in your
> pocket or hook your thumb in your belt, best somewhere in the back, and hold
> on.

I know it's not computer related but when I work on 100A domestic
electricals I follow the same rules, as do the electrical people from the
'proper' electric company though they stand on cardboard to ensure proper
insulation, I know this because I've seen it.

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator