pen plotters?

Erik Baigar erik at baigar.de
Fri Feb 16 00:39:32 CST 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Roger Holmes wrote:

> > By the way: Any documents about PCI906 ot it's successor
> > PCI/907 out there?
> >
> I have a copy of "Calcomp 906/907/951/PCI Online Controller
> Installation Manual"
> in which section 3 is 'Command Descriptions' which has 49 pages of
> descriptions.
>
> Would this help?

Hi Roger, this is exactly what I have been
looking for since I got the plotter 10 years
ago.

In the first year I did a lot of research to
reverse engineer the basic commands so I am
able to control the basic functions of the
plotter but the more advanced features like
drawing speed, character commands, maybe
hatching commands I was unable to decypher.

Are you willing to share this information?
Of course I'd pay for copy and shipping and
I could put the copy onto a scanner...

   Erik.