ferric chloride...a little off topic

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 08:34:38 CST 2007

you can buy the stuff in powder form. As such they're
usually supplied in "hobbyist" quantities from ads in
Nuts and Volts and similar periodicals. I don't have
specific vendors, sorry. Maybe the Thomas Registry
could help for larger quantities, but it seems tomes
like that are going the way of all flesh. They're
probably online though.
 Of course Radio Shack sells the itty bitty bottles.