Boot Disk/Software Archives

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
Wed Feb 21 14:47:23 CST 2007

Dave Dunfield wrote:
> I have a small but steadily (if slowly) growing collection of boot/system disk images
> at:
>
>      http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm
>
> Additions to the archive are welcome and encouraged, however response has been
> somewhat limited (many thanks to those who have submitted material).

I've got a week off university next week, so I'm planning to try and shift a
few projects off my 'unfinished' list. Near the top is the USB/RS232 floppy
reader I mentioned a while back - basically a Catweasel variant with a USB
interface.

A couple of TTL gates to clean up the disc signals, a CPLD, a bit of RAM and a
microcontroller. How hard can it be?

Don't answer that one. Seriously, please, don't answer that question...

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
classiccmp at philpem.me.uk      | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain