database of PC software release dates?

Warren Wolfe wizard at voyager.net
Thu Feb 22 03:45:06 CST 2007

To All, Richard especially....

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 12:47 -0500, Warren Wolfe wrote:

> Richard:
> > Maybe if I could find someplace to host an asp.net application for
> > free, but so far no luck.
>

>     Okay, since *I* am opening *my* mouth, give me a few days, and I
> believe I can arrange that.

    I have set up the domain.  It is "databasics.us".  I was thinking of
"archives" as a subdomain name.  I have access to the software in the
following table, most of which COULD be used to set up the database on
software release dates.  Personally, I'd recommend MySQL 5.  Have you
thought about record formats?  Let me know.

                                Service
                                Version
                                  Path
                            PHP4 (more info)