New DEC museum entry :D (not the breaker sub-thread)

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun Feb 25 18:36:43 CST 2007

> I am wondering how anyone on this list can exist without assort
> colours/sizes of wire, and standard 'loose' cable around them. You
> shouldn't have to cut up an IEC lead to get some wire...

"Here is my intergalactic spaceship.  And, let me show you some of the
lengths of wire that I used in it."   - Prof. Hughbert Farnsworth 3000

I, also, find it hard to comprehend how anybody could not have a pile of
junk.  But, there ARE people who manage to function without it!
I just don't understand HOW.