TCP/IP Testing help, Round 2

Mon Jan 1 15:22:39 CST 2007

> I saw your session in real-time on the tcpdump.  I suspect it didn't
> disconnect cleanly, so I'll be going back through the logs to find
> out what happened.  (My side timed out sending a packet to your
> side.)

I initiated at least three, and I think four, sessions (from two
different addresses).  One I deliberately disconnected by escaping and
telling telnet to quit; the rest, I think I disconnected with "quit".

I don't see why any of them would time out, unless you don't handle RST
segments correctly.

I'll be happy to work with you to debug this, if you want.

					der Mouse