Shipping company moveit.com

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Jan 3 18:18:36 CST 2007

In article <459C45FA.8090809 at yahoo.co.uk>,
    Jules Richardson <julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk>  writes:

> Richard wrote:
> > As a result, the O2 -- which was looking cosmetically quite clean in
> > the dovebid photos -- is now covered in scuffs and scratch marks all
> > over the case.
>
> Is there any chance those will polish out somehow?  [...]

Possibly, I hadn't thought of that.

However, there was a reason that I specifically asked for this to be
shipped separately by ground -- and that was because I didn't want
this sitting on a pallet getting kicked around in the freight channel.
I wanted it in bubble wrap and packing peanuts inside a box.

They totally disregarded my request and didn't even bother telling me
that they'd combined everything into one freight shipment until it had
already left and there wasn't anything I could do about it.  Bad shipper!