House cleaning! Everything must go!

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 18:33:51 CST 2007

> > It is normally an easy repair. You need to replace the (D-shapped) pickup
> > roller. Eitehr the complete pickup shaft assembly, or if you want to save
> > money and do a little more work, just the roller (the latter is what I
> > always do). It's a common problem on SX printers.
>
>     Tony, do you have an EASY source for these rollers? I have 3 or 4 SX

I've always bought them (and other Cannon engine parts) from The
PrinterWorks (http://www.printerworks.com). They ship to England, I have
no idea if they ship to Brazil.

Oh yes, if you change the roller, change the 'separation pad' (the little
cork-looking pad that holds the paper against the pickup roller) too.