Text-based UI...

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 08:25:47 CST 2007

hasn't gone unnoticed by IBM.  OS/400 (as of at least V5R1) has a built in
web server (HTTP Server, but it's really just Apache) The great part of that
system is that you can use it alongside the text-based UI, and give the
customer side whichever interface they want.

Too bad it sounds like they just want to abandon their AS/400 setup, it
might be easier just to stick with it.