House cleaning! Everything must go!

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Sat Jan 6 00:51:43 CST 2007

There's a product called Rubber Renu that works wonders with the pickup
rollers, they get plugged/glazed with paperdust after a while, and the
rubber renu cleans them up and leaves them just slightly tacky like when
they shipped from the factory.  Other feed problems are with the cork
separator pads....