Atari 800, 810 parts (or Apple II) wanted

Curt - Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Jan 7 16:24:02 CST 2007

You may want to swing by Weird Stuff if you don't mind taking a bit of a
ride, they occassionally have some Atari stuff, there are always used
computer sales going on all over the Bay area and if you're willing to
make a day of it, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for and for
the most part, at decent prices.

Curt