HP 21MX/F and OS choices (was Lookee what I just got!)

Bob Shannon bshannon at tiac.net
Wed Jan 10 23:04:19 CST 2007

If it runs in 32K words, and uses IRQ's, there should be no problem.

But the BBL code will be swapped out with a little 'stub' program that will
re-swap the system map, either for another overlay, or to run IPL code.

You get a real virtual address space, registers, IRQ's, DCPC transfers, etc.

Why would TSB be any different than single user HP BASIC (which uses IRQ's)?