Compuserve wayback machine

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Wed Jan 10 20:29:21 CST 2007

A follow-up...

I did successfully log-on with my old CIS ID and password but it told me I
had to call Customer Service to reactivate it or use "sign-up." It's
interesting that after being deactivated since 1999, my CIS "classic" ID is
still reserved.

OK, so I go to compuserve.com (part of AOL) and try to login...it said my
account was restricted and I should call a customer service drone. Makes
perfect sense.

They actually want you to pay $18/month for access, which I guess represents
the legacy dial-up business.

Rich

Rich Cini
Collector of classic computers