Compuserve wayback machine

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Jan 10 20:52:14 CST 2007

On 10 Jan 2007 at 21:29, Richard A. Cini wrote:

So, exactly the same thing happened to you that happened to me.

> They actually want you to pay $18/month for access, which I guess represents
> the legacy dial-up business.

Which is exactly the opposite of what you'd expect.  When I dropped
service at the end of 2004, my monthly bill was about $9.50/month.
How do they expect to compete with the likes of NetZero and PeoplePC?

BTW, Netcraft notes that their web servers are running Solaris 8.

Cheers,
Chuck