HP 2117f cables needed

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Jan 13 13:33:08 CST 2007

In article <1e1fc3e90701122038p2d29c80csa3cb69134e9e493b at mail.gmail.com>,
    "Glen Slick" <glen.slick at gmail.com>  writes:

> Are you looking for the card edge connector for the async card in the
> 2648A?

Yes

> Isn't that just a 30 position (dual row 15) card edge
> connector?

I'd have to go check the terminal to be sure, but that sounds right.

> Does this look right?
>
> http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLib/EDAC/Web%20Photo/305-030-500-202.jpg

Yes, that looks like the right kind of receptable for the card edge.
However, I was looking for something that could be used in a cable;
that picture shows a connector designed for a circuit board.  Yes, I
could kludge something together, but I was hoping to find something a
little more designed for a cable connection.