desperately seeking pertec cables

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 19:15:27 CST 2007

On 1/13/07, Brad Parker <brad at heeltoe.com> wrote:

> This has me frustrated and an in need of some standard "pertec cables",
> i.e. 50 pin edge to 50 pin .1" header.
>
> Does anyone have a pair of these, at least say 10' that they don't need
> and would sell?

Let us know if you find a cheap source.  I'd like to try getting an M4
9914 running with either a DQ132 or a DQ142 but I don't have any
cables either.  Going by single quantity prices for a section of 10ft
flat cable + socket connector + card edge connector adds up to about
$25 a cable or $50 for the pair on Digi-Key part prices.  That might
be ok if I knew I would be able to get everything to work, but would
be an expensive experiment if I couldn't get it all to work.

-Glen