PDP-11/70 in Yates Center, KS

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 03:19:41 CST 2007

On 31/1/07 01:12, "Pete Turnbull" <pete at dunnington.plus.com> wrote:

> About the same time as me.  Before that I had home micros since about
> 1980 but usually only one at a time, and they were for day-to-day use,
> not as part of a collection, until about 1985, when I had three or four
> machines.  1986 (or maybe late '85) was when I acquired a PDP-11/23 that

Heh, it's always the PDP :) Thinking about it I started amassing things in
the late 80s when work was trying to ditch machines and I held onto them - a
VAX here, a micro PDP there, VT180, Rainbow, DECmate etc; there's only a
spell in the 90s when I was forced to get rid of everything before my
partner re-awakened the interest in the late 90s.....

It's all her fault :oD

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator