Classiccmpers in WI?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:22:53 CDT 2007

Hi, all,

I'm back in Madison, WI, for the summer, starting another South Pole
tour by coming into the office, ordering a bit of this and that, and
doing a bit of training.  I have wheels, and potentially some free
time here and there.  If there's anyone in the area, especially anyone
into DEC hardware, Commodore hardware (PET and/or Amigas), or 1970s
micros (1802, 6502...), perhaps we can connect.

Either way, I'm still in striking distance for VCFmw and should see a
number of you there.

-ethan