Need Data Sheet

Billy Pettit Billy.Pettit at wdc.com
Mon Jul 9 19:15:33 CDT 2007

I recently came across a stock of what seems to be 16 bit wide memory chips.
But I'm getting nowhere trying to find a data sheet.  Can anybody help out?

The parts are UM61M512K-15, 32 pins DIP.  The logo is round, world shaped
with 3 vertical and 3 horizontal lines.  Date codes are 95 and 96.

The parts were on some mini-486 PCBs.

If these really are 16 bit wide and 32K deep, they would be great for a SBC
I'm building.  Especially if the 15 means 15 ns.

Any help for pinouts or data sheet greatly appreciated.

Billy