Lilith computer running !

Jos Dreesen / Marian Capel jos.mar at bluewin.ch
Sun Jul 15 23:44:45 CDT 2007

Al Kossow wrote:
>  > Which means that there is at least one machine with a complete set of
>  > microcode and higher layers avaliable.
>
> Great news!
>
>  > with at single RS232 channel, no software and a flat directorystructure
>  > with over 500 entries, this looks also to be quite a task.
>
> By 'no software' do you mean no development tools?

No FTP, no z-modem , no piping into RS232.
There is filetransfer between 2 Liliths, or writing to Apple-2 formatted
floppy's. Looks rather cumbersome.

If I could get the Lilith i to remain stable for a decent amount of time
then I might have a go at writing a Modula2 program for reading sectors
and dump these via RS232.

The disk interface ( Honeywell Bull D120 ) is unlike anything I have
ever seen, so attaching it to something Linux box or so is currently not
possible.