HELP NEEDED - moving DEC PDP-8/A from Ottawa, Canada to VCF East (New Jersey)

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Sat Jun 2 07:36:05 CDT 2007

Is anyone driving from or through Ottawa on the way to VCF East next
weekend?

I have an 8/A to pick up in Ottawa and will be at VCF.

If you can provide help moving the (not small) system from Ottawa to New
Jersey, I will be happy to pay $200 toward your gas expenses.

An alternative might be someone traveling through Ottawa who could move
it to Toronto or London (Canada!)in the near future, but the machine
must be picked up in the next week or so.

I'm on the digest version of classiccmp, so please feel free to contact
me directly or call.

TIA,
Jack

jack/dot/rubin/at/ameritech/dot/net