New pcb design for S-100 prototype board available

Dan ragooman at comcast.net
Sat Jun 2 23:41:58 CDT 2007

Chuck,

Thanks for the good ideas. I don;t recall amny S-100 with the regulators
at opposite corners, but then they did make a lot of designs back then.
The ones I own have them situated on the same edge.

I'll look in incorporating some of this into the design. The power
traces are double sided, I only made a pic of the bottom side before.

=Dan