New pcb design for S-100 prototype board available

Allison ajp166 at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 3 13:40:21 CDT 2007

>Subject: RE: New pcb design for S-100 prototype board available
>   From: "Rod Smallwood" <RodSmallwood at mail.ediconsulting.co.uk>
>   Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:24:30 +0100
>     To: "General Discussion: On-Topic Posts Only" <cctech at classiccmp.org>
>
>Hi
>   1.  Where did you see all these crates. (I'm in the UK)

I'm not, New England USA.

>   2.  Nice shiny new boards in old back planes ?

Once I run an old backplane through a wash it's pretty good looking.

Whats really needed is smaller backplanes in the range of 8 to 12
slots as most S100 crates wer 18-22 and large.

Of course you also need the power supply(s) and an enclosure.
So an old crate that may be missing boards is actually pretty handy.

Allison