NorthStar Advantage "Graphics CP/M"?

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Mon Jun 4 15:08:31 CDT 2007

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, dave06a at dunfield.com wrote:

> And quite impressive considering the time period - If you have an Advantage
> and have not done so yet, run the diagnostics/demonstration disk and see
> the graphics demos (I have it on my site). One of these days I'm going to
> take some screen shots to post on the site.

    Tandy had a graphics option board for the TRS-80 Model 4 which would do
640x240 (mono), part #26-1126.  I have one installed in a Model 4P -
there's a picture of a graphics demo on this page:

http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Tandy/Model4p.html

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old Technology	http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/