Got a LISP Machine on Sunday

Josh Dersch derschjo at msu.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:42:12 CDT 2007

I'd definitely be interested to know the procedure.  I've initialized
and duplicated disks several times with SCSI disks on my XL1201, but
I've had no luck with ESDI drives on my 3630.  The "Disk Format" FEP
command on the 3600 seems only to format the disk -- it does not create
a bad block map; attempting to create a FEP Filesystem on the disk fails
afterwards.

If you can dig up the procedure when you have the time, I'd appreciate
it :).

Thanks,
Josh