Databooks: keep or toss?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jun 6 17:10:31 CDT 2007

On Jun 6, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Mark KAHRS wrote:
> I have 25 linear feet of old databooks.  I've kept them partly out of
> sentimentality and partly because I have to fix stuff of that era now
> and then.
>
> The data sheet archives I've seen on the web are woefully incomplete.
> Does anyone know of anyone/anything that collects these?

   I don't collect them, but I have a huge number of them, and I use
them pretty much every day.  I've purchased a lot of older ones on
eBay and happily paid Real Money for them.  That really cheeses me
off because vendors give them away for free, but if I need the data,
I need the data. :-(

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire