DDC Fixed Head Disks

Gordon JC Pearce gordon at gjcp.net
Mon Jun 11 02:28:43 CDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 13:58 -0700, jd wrote:

> I'm sure nitrogen was more expensive. I remember thinking that it was odd that
> common nitrogen was so much more expensive than helium.

OFN is quite expensive, but it is very pure and dry (hence the "Oxygen
Free" part).  We use it for re-inflating suspension spheres on certain
cars (Rolls-Royce have gone over to a frankly awful Rover-derived air
suspension system now - be prepared for a lot of very cheap Rolls-Royces
that sit at a funny angle in ten years time).

Gordon