Article on The Rgister: Keyboards in dishwashers.

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Wed Jun 20 13:52:29 CDT 2007

I have a friend who was (still is I believe) a major Apple and Mac
consultant in the NYC area.    I remember he used to have is bath tub
filled with Apple ][ and Mac cases to let them soak in cleaning solution
for several hours (sometimes overnight) and then he'd rinse them down
and clean them off.     So seeing stuff go through the dishwasher is not
surprising, the IMPORTANT thing is, DO NOT DO HEATED DRYING on the
dishwasher cycle, otherwise the heat with bend and warp the plastic
casings.  (Does a mean job of destroying plastic forks and spoons, so I
would assume it would be no less damaging to computer plastics)

Curt