What are the really unusual or weird computers?

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Fri Jun 22 17:42:16 CDT 2007

Liam Proven wrote:
> What are the most bizarre, way-out or just plain *different* machines
> that folks have seen?

One of the most "common" oddball machines you can actually still pick up
in a lot of places is the PCjr.

I've always been partial to "luggables" that include more than they
should, like the Panasonic Sr. Partner which has a printer behind the
CRT.  A friend told me he used to lug that thing onto planes and through
airport terminals and lost weight doing it.  The printer used a roll of
fax paper, so all of your printouts looked like faxes.