What are the really unusual or weird computers?

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Fri Jun 29 08:57:59 CDT 2007

I only saw the cassette ports (next to the keyboard ports) on the very
early IBM PC's which were generally the ones that were shipping I think
with only 64K installed.    Then the later shipped IBM PC's with fully
installed memory no longer had the cassette ports (some of the cases had
a plastic cover over the port, then the cases completed had the cassette
port hole omitted completely and that was it on those...

Curt