place your bets

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 16:19:28 CST 2007

Fred Cisin wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Chris M wrote:
>>  For fun, how's about we create a list of units that
>> had 8" drives. Off the top of my head:
>
> There are a lot more.

I've seen quite a few systems onto which 8" drives had been grafted post-sale
too; so far it sounds like there's no guarantee that this isn't the case here.
It's almost as open-ended as asking for a list of machines which used a TV as
a display (say) :-)

Lots of word processor crates seemed to favour 8" drives at one point too;
there's a chance it's not even a general-purpose computer (from the user's POV)

cheers

J.