compucolor II on ebay

John Honniball coredump at gifford.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:26:27 CST 2007

Adrian Graham wrote:
> production run, the Exidy Sorceror has darker cursors etc and I remember
> using a keyboard on the ACT Sirius 1 at college that had a load of bright
> coloured keys on it but I can't remember if it was an ACT product or not.

Probably not.  I have an INMOS-modified Sirius that
has those coloured keys.  It was one of the original
hosts for the Transputer Development System.  Legend
had it at INMOS that if you had a bright, hot desklamp,
it would melt the wax that was used to fill in the
labelling on the special keys.

--
John Honniball
coredump at gifford.co.uk