bitsavers RSS beta

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 15:14:09 CST 2007

Jay West wrote:
> Jules wrote...
>> an approach "feels" messy though, but might be the only option without
>> a full db.
>
> Well, mySQL is already on the box.....

Hmmm... if it's also available at all of the mirror sites then maybe that's an
option.

I guess the trick is to not make any more work for Al, though - he's probably
busy enough as it is :-) In other words, the "publishing" interface would
perhaps have to stay as it is now, but some running process would migrate the
info that he puts into Whatsnew.txt into the db.