Austin, Texas Computerworks Goodwill

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Mar 15 14:52:33 CDT 2007

On 15 Mar 2007 at 12:35, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> It has been years since I've seen anything at any of the local Goodwills
> that resembles a "Classic Computer" here in Oregon.

Zane, I believe that there's a very active recycling group there in
Portland.  If you periodically let them know what you're looking for,
my experience is that something will turn up.  They'd much rather
find a good home for this stuff than have to tear it to pieces with
volunteer effort.

At least that's the case down here in Lane County.

Cheers,
Chuck