Commodore's new PCs

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 14:31:06 CDT 2007

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2007, at 4:12 AM, Jim Leonard wrote:
> >>   Wow, that's a fantastic idea...and such a sound
> business model,
> >> it's sure to be highly profitable.  After all,
> there's such a
> >> shortage of PC hardware on the market, especially
> the overpriced
> >> "decorated" stuff.
> >
> > Yes, but with that much power you can be sure
> they'll be able to
> > run C64/C128 emulators with ease :-)
>
>    No doubt. ;)

 OOH OOH maybe we can write them and they'll include
the em's with the box. And loads and loads of early
Commie games too! Yeah. And maybe we can even get them
to throw in 900 or 1,000 MAME roms too boot LOL LOL
LOL. Oh and no pun intended :)

 I had quickly glanced at the included page. The thing
looked like an oversized hanky dispenser to me.