Don Maslin/Archiving system software

James Rice james.rice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:44:26 CDT 2007

On 3/18/07, Steve Robertson <steerex at mindspring.com> wrote:

> > James Rice wrote:
> >

> > > Actually TGI Fridays may have beat us to that idea.  One of our local
> > > Friday's has a mint condition TRS-80 CoCo 1 hanging on the wall along
> > > with a
> > > lot of other 1980's memorabilia.
> > Dead 5 1/4 floppies hung on the wall where I worked in the 1980's.
> >
> > > James
> > >

> I seen numerous cubicles wallpapered with CD's. Mostly AOL freebees and MS
> developer updates. Nothing of any value ;-)
>
> See ya, SteveRob

I've seen several office with various motherboard fastened on the wall and
one of my friends has a cpu chip collection mounted in a shadow box frame.

My geek art display on my office walls is limited to a selection of NeXT,
Sparcstation and Apple launch posters and a set of NeXT patent drawings all
nicely framed.  My boss gets a little OCD and won't allow display of
hardware mounted to a wall unless it's framed properly.  I'm amazed that she
allows my framed posters and not some company purchased flowers or fake
watercolors.

--
www.blackcube.org - The Texas State Home for Wayward and Orphaned Computers